Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F Florida
The High Deductible F Plan (HDF), sounds scarier than it is, when we hear, “High Deductible”, that sounds like we are going to have to pay a lot of money before our insurance plan starts to pay anything. The “High Deductible” with the HDF is only $2,240 per calendar year.
You should know: With the HDF Plan, for Medicare Part B Services, after you pay the first $183.00 of bills, Medicare pays their 80% BEFORE you satisfy that $2,240 deductible. So, you would have to have a expensive year to actually pay that full $2,240 deductible.
The reason that I like the High Deductible Plan F in Florida, is due to two main reasons:
- The Medicare Supplement Plans F, G, N are expensive in Florida.
- The Medicare Advantage Plans in the populated areas of Florida still have strong benefit packages compared to most other areas in the Country. However, as you know with Medicare Advantage Plans you have restrictions like you must go to certain Providers and Hospitals.
I recommend the Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F to Medicare Beneficiaries that live in Florida whom do not want to pay a huge monthly premium for their Supplement Plan and/or does not want to deal with the restrictions that come with choosing a Medicare Advantage.
Senior Healthcare Direct, MedicareBob’s office is your best choice to help you because:
- Our agents that you will speak with that is certified to assist you with Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Plans. (Most Agents only offer Medicare Supplement Plans.)
- Senior Healthcare Direct represents over 30 different insurance Carriers, so I will help you get the best value.
- Senior Healthcare Direct has an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating.
- Senior Healthcare Direct is owned by Robert Bache, “MedicareBob”. We provide free educational videos on our website and on YouTube.
- Senior Healthcare Direct is a Service Agency:
- We will help you with your Medicare Part D Plan every year!
- We perform Annual Policy Reviews, we contact you every year to make sure that you are still paying the best value for your Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Plan.
- We have a dedicated Customer Support Staff. When you have a question, you call us, and we are happy to help you.