Three things you should know about your Medicare Supplement options in Illinois
Illinois Medicare Supplement Plans
Three things you should know about your Medicare options in Illinois:
1) You can shop and save today. The December 7th deadline does not apply to Medicare Supplement Plans
2) Medicare Makes it easy for you to shop and save because all the Medicare Supplement Plans are federally regulated. This means that the letter of your Illinois Medicare Supplement Plan determines your coverage, not the Carrier. Example: Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan G offers the same benefits and is accepted by the same Providers / Doctors as Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement Plan G. The only difference is what each Carrier is charging for their Medicare Supplement Plan G.
3) Our office makes it easy for you to get the best price for your Medicare Supplement Plan. As a Broker, we get to offer you the best price available.
Senior Healthcare Direct is Insurance Agency specializing in Medicare Supplement Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Part D Plans. Owned by Robert W. Bache, aka Medicare Bob, all Senior Healthcare Direct’s agents are licensed, certified and appointed with all the top Medicare insurance Carriers.
Our Mission has three components that our Agency strive to fulfill:
- To educate Illinois Medicare beneficiaries about the Medicare insurance coverage options, essentially with understanding the differences between a Medicare Advantage Plan verse a Medicare Supplement Plan, as well as understanding how to get the most cost-effective drug coverage, Medicare Part D.
- To Provide our clients with all the top Carrier’s Medicare Plan offerings. As a Broker, we are not “captive” to any one Carrier, we get to shop all of the Carrier’s plans a pricing to help our client’s get the most cost-effective plan.
- To provide excellent Customer Service to our clients. We have a dedicated Customer Support Team that assists our clients with shopping and/or renewing their Medicare Plan every year.
Brands You Know and Trust: Senior Healthcare Direct works with all Major Medicare Insurance Carriers; Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Central States Indemnity, Cigna, Coventry, Combined Insurance, Equitable Life, Heartland National, Humana, Manhattan Life, Medico, Mutual of Omaha, Oxford Life, Standard Life, Wellcare, and MORE!
Contact one of our Agents today,1-855-368-4717:
Terms / things you should know about Illinois Medicare Supplement Plans:
Medicare Supplement Plan and Medigap mean the same thing.
A Medicare Advantage Plan, is not a Medicare Supplement Plan.
You can shop your Medicare Supplement Plan in Illinois all year.