Discover the Senior Healthcare Direct Value Proposition and the 6 principle reasons to do business with our Medicare insurance company.
Why should you work with Robert Bache and the agents at Senior Healthcare Direct?
We want to make you smile :-)
It’s a straightforward and simple question, yet with so much noise and competition out there, it sometimes seems difficult to explain. To answer this question, we want to share our value proposition. Senior Healthcare Directs’ value proposition is not based on gimmicks or trendy value added services. It is based on six concrete principles that every client can expect when they do business with our team of licensed agents.
Senior Healthcare Direct Value Proposition
The following are six principle reasons to do business with our Medicare insurance company.
1) We are privileged to offer a reputable insurance agency that keeps each clients’ best interest in mind. Our agency has thousands of satisfied policy holders and treats everyone with the utmost respect and courtesy.
We work with an amazing customer service team that ensure your basic questions, certificate requests, billing questions, and most importantly claims get taken care of promptly and efficiently.
2) We are proud to be an independent Medicare Broker. As an independent broker, we have access to multiple, highly reputable Medicare insurance companies. We use the strengths of each individual company’s product and services to align with my customers specific needs.
3) Our goal is to provide all of our prospects and clients with the heart of a trusted advisor, not a salesperson. It is vital that our prospects and customers understand the product they are buying not simply because we tell them so, but because they understand how the Medicare insurance products benefit them.
We never stop learning as this business is constantly changing and evolving. Staying up to date on the latest Medicare insurance products and services allows me to pass this new information on to my clients. We don’t believe in the status quo and never will.
Our goal is to be a consultant, resource, and friend. When we achieve this with our clients, we become a true trusted Medicare Insurance advisor. This is our expectation for every client.
Trust and respect are earned
4) We will provide value to Medicare beneficiaries whether you’re a client or not. Yes, I want and expect to earn your business. Furthermore, we will provide information useful to you through blog posts, social media sites, published articles, and email newsletters. Moreover, we may provide speaking engagements and free consultations to demonstrate how we can be the best resource for information to assist you in choosing the right Medicare insurance plan for you.
5) We will help you benefit more by saving your time and earning your trust.
Time–Medicare can be complicated, frustrating, and time-consuming. Working with team of committed professionals that truly care about your needs will save you much-needed time so you can focus on other important matters.
Trust–By partnering with a true business advocate, resource, and ally; you will have the peace of mind knowing that you can trust your Medicare insurance plan is in safe hands.
6) Doing business with our agency is not transactional, it’s relational.
Solid relationships are the foundation of our business. Once you become our client, we become partners. This is where the sale begins, not ends. My team and I are committed to constantly improving and enhancing our products and services.
Our goal is a long-term relationship with all of our clients. Once we earn your business, we expect to keep it. Not because it’s convenient, but because you couldn’t imagine doing business with anyone else.
So that’s Senior Healthcare Direct Value Proposition value proposition to you.
If you are new to Medicare, or you have questions about Medicare I would like the opportunity of assisting you with your Medicare Insurance needs. Learn how to buy Medicare Supplement insurance.
Robert W. Bache aka MedicareBob™