Our Trusted Medigap Carriers
Top Rated Medicare Supplement Plans
The Top Rated Medicare Supplement Plans are Plan F, Plan G and Plan N. These plans are explained in the list below:
- Plan F “Full Coverage” – The name says it all. The Medicare Supplement Plan F covers the 20% that Medicare does not pay completely. You have no copays; no deductible and you can go to any doctor or hospital as long as they accept Original Medicare.
- Plan G “Greatest Value” – The Medicare Supplement Plan G will cover you exactly like the Medicare Supplement Plan F except for one difference; you will have to pay Medicare’s Part B annual deductible, which for 2019 is $185.00. After you meet that deductible the Medicare Supplement Plan G covers exactly like the Medicare Supplement Plan F. You have no copays; no deductibles and you can go to any doctor or hospital that accepts Original Medicare.
- Plan N “Not Fixed” – The Medicare Supplement Plan N is a really good plan. There are 4 differences between Medicare Supplement Plan F and the Medicare Supplement Plan N. Just like Medicare Supplement Plan G, you pay the Medicare Part B annual deductible of $185.00. After that is paid, you have up to a $20.00 copay per doctor visit, $50.00 copay per ER visit and you are responsible for Part B excess charges. This means that if the doctor does not accept Medicare assignment (charges more than what Medicare charges), you may have to pay up to 15% more.
MedicareBob’s Top Rated Medicare Supplement is the Medicare Supplement Plan G and these are the reasons why:
- I like Medicare Supplement Plan G better than Medicare Supplement Plan F because it’s going to give you the same coverage at a greater value. The Medicare Supplement Plan F is going to cost you more in annualized premiums than the Medicare Part B annual deductible. On average the Medicare Supplement Plan F costs around $600 more annually than the Medicare Supplement Plan G. If they only difference between the two plans is that Part B deductible of $185.00, why pay an insurance carrier that much more a year for them to only pay $185.00 on your behalf? It doesn’t make sense.
- I like Medicare Supplement Plan G better than Medicare Supplement Plan N because it’s going to keep your healthcare costs fixed. A lot of people are on a fixed income and one of the biggest unknown costs that any of us face, especially as we get older, is healthcare costs. The Medicare Supplement Plan G’s only out of pocket cost is going to be Medicare’s Part B annual deductible of $185.00, whether you have a good year or a bad year. The Medicare Supplement Plan N has extra costs with the copays and Part B excess charges. You don’t know how many times you may have to go to the doctor or ER in a year and you don’t know if the doctor is going to charge you Part B excess charges.
Medicare Supplement Quotes
Three things you need to know when comparing Medicare Supplement Quotes.
- You can shop your Medicare Supplement Plan all year long.
- All Medicare Supplement Plans are Federally Regulated. The Letter of the Plan determines the coverage not the Insurance Carrier.
- Prices are very different between the Carriers for the same Plan.
Most people think they can only shop their Medicare Supplement Plan between October 15th and December 7th, this is not true. You are allowed to shop you Medicare Supplement Plan all year long.
A Medicare Supplement Plan F with Blue Cross Blue Shield offers the same exact benefits as a Plan F with Cigna or Aetna, or Mutual of Omaha, etc…
Even though the benefits are the same, the insurance companies charge different prices for the same plans.
We do the shopping for you! Here at Senior Healthcare Direct, MedicareBob’s Office, we offer all of the top Medicare Supplement Insurance Carriers. We will provide you with a Medicare Supplement Cost Comparison.
Please complete the information at the top of this page, one of our Licensed Agents will contact you and with one phone call, you will have access to all of the Medicare Supplement Plan Quotes. You can also call our office: 1-855-368-4717. We are located in the US and we are happy to help with getting the right Medicare Supplement Plan at the best price.