One phone call = Access to all the Medicare Plans available to you. Instead of calling each Medicare Insurance Carrier, which could take days, our agents will help you in just minutes!
Medicare Supplement Plan G = Greatest Value
What to expect
- In case you are not aware, the price difference between the Carriers for the same plan can differ by hundreds even thousands of dollars per year.
- One of our licensed Medicare Advisors is going to call you. I understand that discussing insurance over the phone is not fun BUT getting the right Medicare Plan at the best price will be worth it.
- The agent is going to verify the information that is needed to accurately quote you, the agent will see if you qualify for any discounts, like a household discount.
- The agent is also going to provide FREE Medicare information to you. Please ask as many questions as you would like. All our agents are AHIP Certified, so we can answer all your insurance questions regarding original Medicare, Medicare Supplement insurance, Medicare Part D Plans and even Medicare Advantage Plans.
- You will never over pay again:
- Medicare Plan Supplement Reviews every year
- Medicare Part D Plan Reviews every year
The Medicare Supplement Plan G (also referred to as Medigap Plan G), is the second most comprehensive Plan that you can choose. The Plan G will pay all of the copays, deductibles, and co-insurance that original Medicare does not pay except for the Medicare Part B Deductible. For 2018 the Medicare Part B Deductible is only $183.00. So once you have paid the first $183.00 of your Doctor bills, you will have no more out of pocket costs for the remainder of the year.
With a Plan G, you will be able to go to any Hospital, Doctor or Provider that accepts Medicare. You will not need any referrals to see a Doctor.
Medicare Supplement Plan G offers a better value compared to Medicare Supplement Plan F:
On average the Medicare Supplement Plan F is $300 to $600 dollars more expensive than the Medicare Supplement Plan G. The only difference in coverage between the Plan F and the Plan G, is that Plan G requires you to pay the Medicare Part B annual deductible. The 2018 Medicare Part B Deductible is $183.00. It does not make sense for you to pay your Medicare Supplement Plan Carrier $300 to $600 dollars more so that they can pay your $183.00 dollar deductible?
Medicare Supplement Plan G will save you money!
(Click the images below to watch short videos provided by our owner, Robert Bache aka “MedicareBob”)
Thank you for requesting your Medicare Supplemental Insurance quote. You will receive a phone call and e-mail from one of our Medicare Insurance Advisers listed below:
CALL US DIRECTLY: 1-855-368-4717
- Michael Coleman
- Tammy Ballard
- Jordan Fair
- Kelly Clark
- Marcus Graham
- Mark Meeker
- David Minaya
- Scott Rush
- Brad Taylor
- Beauregard Ray (Bo)
- Robin Zelinsky
- Lisa Graham
- Kristine Pisano-Penton
- Christopher Khan
- Victoria Patrick
- Lisa Phonthipsavath
- Joy Simmerman
Thank you for letting our Team help you with your Medicare Supplement Insurance. Working with us you will receive:
- Medicare Supplement Annual Reviews – You will never overpay again
- Medicare Part D Annual Reviews – You will never overpay again
- Free Medicare Education – Knowledge is power
- Great Customer Service – We are a Service Agency
Share this entry
Latest Medicare News
- FAQ Friday: The Downsides to Medicare Advantage PlansJanuary 18, 2019 - 1:48 PM
- Rate Watch Wednesday: Brownsville, Texas 78521January 16, 2019 - 11:49 AM
- Should I Keep Plan F?January 14, 2019 - 4:33 PM
- Medigap Monday: Hospital costs with Plan G and MedicareJanuary 14, 2019 - 11:22 AM
- FAQ Friday: How does Someone Sign up for Medicare in 2019?January 11, 2019 - 9:47 AM