Oklahoma Medicare Supplement Quotes
Compare Medicare Supplement Plans Here: https://www.seniorhealthcaredirect.com/quote-3/
This Rate Watch Wednesday is focused on the Medicare Supplement Plan G for a male and female, ages 65 through 70, in Cleveland County, Oklahoma (zip code 73160). Medicare Supplement Plan G is the second most comprehensive Medicare Supplement Plan and it offers the greatest value. It allows you to keep your doctor and hospital, so you can go anywhere in the country that accepts Medicare. The only out of pocket with the Medicare Supplement Plan G, after the premium, is Medicare’s very small Part B annual deductible of $185.
As I have said before, Medicare Supplement plans are all Federally regulated by the government. There is no reason for anyone to pay more for their Medicare Supplement Plan G with one carrier over another because the letter of the plan dictates the coverage, not the carrier. You are not getting any additional benefits by paying more. That’s why it is important to shop your Medicare Supplement coverage every year, and we can help you with that.
You may ask, “Why do these companies charge different prices if they are all the same?” That’s a great question. Carriers have different administrative costs and they have different profit goals. There are tons of different reasons why these big companies charge different prices. What you need to know is, just like in your Medicare book, Medicare Supplement Plan G is the same with every carrier.
The Medicare Supplement Plan G covers the following services:
- The Medicare Part A hospital deductible – if you are hospitalized with the Medicare Supplement Plan G, you will have no hospital bill.
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or co-payment – there are no co-pays with the Medicare Supplement Plan G.
- Blood (the first 3 pints)
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or co-payment
- Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional year after Medicare benefits are used up
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges – This is when doctors are allowed to charge up to an additional 15% over and above what Medicare has approved.
- Foreign Travel benefits – this covers foreign travel emergency care if it begins during the first 60 days of your trip, and if Medicare doesn’t otherwise cover the care. It pays 80% of the billed charges for certain medically necessary emergency care outside the U.S. after you meet a $250 deductible for the year and has a lifetime limit of $50,000.
- There is no out-of-pocket limit
If you have any questions regarding Medicare, its coverage or its plans, please give our office a call at 1-855-368-4717 or visit one of our pages:
Website – https://www.seniorhealthcaredirect.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MedicareBob/
Podcast – https://anchor.fm/MedicareBob
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MedicareBob