Medicare Supplement Plan G 2020 Updates
The 2020 Medicare Supplement Plan G updates are here. The only change in the Plan G is that the Medicare Part B annual deductible has increased from $185 in 2019 to $198 in 2020.
The Medicare Supplement Plan G is the second most comprehensive Medicare Supplement plan available. The coverage with the Medicare Supplement Plan G is some of the best coverage you will ever have in your life. The Medicare Supplement Plan G covers all of your Medicare out-of-pocket costs except for the Medicare Part B annual deductible ($198 for 2020).
The Medicare Supplement Plan G covers the following services:
- The Medicare Part A hospital deductible– if you are hospitalized with the Medicare Supplement Plan G, you will have no hospital bill.
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or co-payment– there are no co-pays with the Medicare Supplement Plan G.
- Blood (the first 3 pints)
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or co-payment
- Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional year after Medicare benefits are used up
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges– This is when doctors are allowed to charge up to an additional 15% over and above what Medicare has approved.
- Foreign Travel benefits– this covers foreign travel emergency care if it begins during the first 60 days of your trip, and if Medicare doesn’t otherwise cover the care. It pays 80% of the billed charges for certain medically necessary emergency care outside the U.S. after you meet a $250 deductible for the year and has a lifetime limit of $50,000.
- There is no out-of-pocket limit
I love the Medicare Supplement Plan G for 2020. I think that it makes a lot of sense for people living on a fixed income with only their social security or retirement as their source of income. The Plan G makes it possible for your biggest unpredictable cost, your healthcare, to become a predictable cost. If you have the Plan G, your only costs will be your monthly premium and the one time, Part B annual deductible of $198. That’s it! After that, you have complete coverage.
If you have any questions regarding Medicare Supplement Plan G 2020 updates, please give our office a call at 1-855-368-4717 or visit one of our pages:
Website – https://www.seniorhealthcaredirect.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MedicareBob/
Podcast – https://anchor.fm/MedicareBob
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MedicareBob