Our Trusted Medicare Supplement Carriers
Medicare Supplement Plan F
The Medicare Supplement Plan F (also referred to as Medigap Plan F), is the most comprehensive Plan that you can choose. The Plan F will pay all of the copays, deductibles, and co-insurance that original Medicare does not pay.
With a Plan F, you will be able to go to any Hospital, Doctor or Provider that accepts Medicare. You will not need any referrals to see a Doctor.
Medigap Plan F:
Make your Healthcare costs a fixed cost.
Medicare Plan F, also called Medigap Plan F, is still the most popular supplement among Medicare Beneficiaries.
Plan F covers each of the gaps in Medicare. Therefore, as long as you pay your monthly premium, you will not have any out of pocket surprises.
Plan F has great coverage. For hospital stays, it covers all your hospital expenses. Most importantly, it pays the $1340 deductible that you would normally owe for any hospital stay in 2018.
For outpatient care, Medigap F covers all Medicare covered expenses. Supplement F covers all the remaining expenses. Medicare will pay 80% of your outpatient costs and your supplement will pay the other 20%.
Contact Senior Healthcare Direct, MedicareBob’s office now to request a rate analysis for Medicare Supplement G policies in your area. We’d love to show the potentials savings that this supplement can put back into your pocket! Call today: 1-855-368-4717
Post- note: Because Medicare terminology uses the words Parts and Plans, you will sometimes hear people refer to Part G, or Medicare Part G plans. For example, people ask us: “What is Medicare Part G?” or “What does Part G cover?”
Insurance agents will usually know what you mean when you ask about Part G, but Plan G is the correct terminology. Here’s an easy way to remember how to use the right terms. Only Original Medicare itself has Parts and there are only four parts – A, B, C and D. So there is no such thing as Medicare Part G! All Supplement insurances, on the other hand, are called Plans. So instead of saying Medicare Part G say Plan G, and you’ll be using the correct wording. Hope that helps you!
What our customers are saying..
As I was turning 65 years old, I started asking my friends which insurance plan I should choose. Most of them told me to choose a Plan F, so I did. A year later, one of my girlfriends from church told me to call “MedicareBob” and ask about the Plan G. I laughed , but did as she asked. I called and spoke to Robert, and I found out that the Plan G offers the same coverage as the Plan F except for one difference. The Plan G required me to pay the Part B deductible. Robert showed me that I could save $600.00 a year with the Plan G.Thank you MedicareBob! - Linda C., Happy Medicare Supplement Client since 2013 I had Blue Cross Blue Shield for over 30 years while I was working, so when I turned 65, I just called them. I was happy with the coverage that the Medicare Supplement Plan F with Blue Cross offered, but the monthly payment was just getting to be too high. Senior Healthcare Direct helped me understand that I was paying Blue Cross Blue Shield too much money for my Plan F. I now have the same Plan F with Aetna and I am saving $1200 per year. I am 70 years old, that savings really helps. - Ronald B.,Medicare Supplement Client since 2012