Medicare Questions? Call our Phone Number
Get the answer to your Medicare Questions by calling Senior Healthcare Direct phone number 1-855-368-4717. We will continue to remain open for business during the Coronavirus pandemic. Our customer support team will work remotely from the safety of their home to answer your Medicare questions.
For example, we can answer your Medicare billing and coverage questions. Robert Bache, the founder of Senior Healthcare Direct, is taking steps to ensure our staff’s safety and the continued support of our clients. Please watch the short video below for more details.
Medicare Billing Questions
As a Medicare Insurance Broker, Senior Healthcare Direct can assist you for the life of your Medicare policy. We have a dedicated Customer Support Team of 11 full-time employees on-call to work to resolve your Medicare issues quickly. For example, if you have a billing error, we can help you fix it. Moreover, we can help you file a Medicare appeal.
According to Medicare.gov, you can file an appeal if Medicare or your plan denies any of the following:
- Your request to get a health care service, item or drug you think should be covered, provided, or continued.
- Your request for payment for a health care service, item, or medication you already got.
- Finally, your request to change the amount you pay for a health care service, item, or drug.
How We Help Clients with Medicare Appeals
Bonnie Creais, a member of our Customer Support Team, helps our clients with Medicare appeals. Here’s how Senior Healthcare Direct can help with your Medicare Appeals:
- Clients supply us with the actual bill and the full Medicare Summary of Benefits (S.O.B.)
- Clients fill out their information on the last page of the S.O.B. and fax it to us.
- We write the appeal on behalf of our client and send the client and Medicare a copy of the appeal.
- Medicare has 60 days to decide on the appeal and sends the client its decision.
- Finally, the client calls and sends us a copy of the appeal. Then we explain the decision to the client.
Bonnie says, “I have only lost one appeal which I knew would happen, but this particular client needed to see it in writing from Medicare.” Clients who need help with Medicare billing or appeal are welcome to call Senior Healthcare Direct at 1-855-368-4717.
Medicare Coverage Questions
Senior Healthcare Direct works with 30 different A-rated Medicare insurance companies to provide many coverage options. For example, we offer Medicare Supplement Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans nationwide. Furthermore, we offer Original Medicare and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans. To answer your Medicare coverage questions, please call our phone number at 1-855-368-4717.
Common Questions about calling our Phone Number
Call Senior Healthcare Direct at 1-855-368-4717.
Call anytime between 9am – 7pm Eastern Time.
Yes, you can record a message and we will call you back.