How do I Pay my Part B Premium?
Medicare Part B (medical/doctor benefit) comes with a monthly premium for 2020 of $144.60 a month. There are two ways to pay your Part B premium.
- If you are collecting Social Security, they will automatically draft that premium out of your check every month.
- If you are NOT collecting Social Security, they will bill you quarterly (every three months)
There are four ways you can pay your quarterly bill.
- Pay directly from your bank account through your bank’s online bill payment service. Contact your bank or go to their website to set up this service.
- Sign up for Medicare Easy Pay, a free service that automatically deducts your premium payments from your savings or checking account each month. We’ll deduct your premium from your bank account, usually on the 20th of the month.
- Pay by check or money order. Mail your Medicare payment coupon and payment to: Medicare Premium Collection Center
PO Box 790355
Louis, MO 63179-0355
- Pay by credit card or debit card. Complete the bottom portion of the payment coupon on your Medicare bill, and sign it. You’ll need to provide the account information as it appears on your card and the expiration date. Most credit cards today only have the month and year in expiration date field. If your credit card only has a month and year in the expiration date, fill in the month and year on the payment coupon and leave the day field blank. Mail your payment to the address above.