FAQ Friday: The Medicare “What’s Covered” app
Medicare has released a new app for your phone or iPad called the “What’s Covered” app.
You can use this Federal app for the following:
- Get answers to your Medicare coverage questions
- See how much you’ll pay
- Learn about the covered items and services
- See helpful notes and where to get more information
- Browse free preventative services, Original Medicare items and services
Find out exactly what your Medicare coverage has to offer by getting answers to questions like:
- When are Mammograms covered?
- Are specialists or home healthcare covered?
- Will Medicare pay for crutches, walkers or diabetes testing supplies?
If you have any questions regarding Medicare, please give our office a call at 1-855-368-4717 or visit one of our pages: