2017 Medicare Supplement Plans
My name is Robert Bache, MedicareBob. My Insurance Agency, Senior Healthcare Direct helps Medicare Beneficiaries with understanding their Medicare Supplement Insurance options. The 3 most popular and comprehensive Medicare Supplement Plan are Plan F, Plan G and Plan N. Please read below or watch the video below to learn why Medicare Supplement Plan G is my recommendation for 2017.
Medicare Supplement Plan F = Full Coverage
- No Copay
- No Deductible
- Any Doctor / Any Hospital
Medicare Supplement Plan G = Greatest Value
- The Plan G will cover you exactly like the Plan F except for one difference. You will have to pay the Part B Deductible, which for 2017 is $183.00. The reason that Plan G is the greatest value is because it is usually $300 to $600 less per year then the Plan F and again the only difference is the $183.00 deductible. So why pay an insurance company $400 just to pay your $183.00 deductible. Plan G just makes more sense.
Medicare Supplement Plan N = Not Fixed
- Plan N is a really good plan. There are 4 differences between Plan F (the full coverage plan) and the Plan N (Not fixed)
- Just like Plan G (the greatest value plan) you pay the $183.00 deductible.
- Than you have up to a $20.00 copy per Doctor visit.
- A $50.00 copay for the ER.
- Part B Excess Charges – This just means that if a Doctor charges more than Medicare, you might have to pay up to 15% more.
I recommend Plan G, because it keeps your healthcare costs “fixed”, meaning there are no surprises like Plan N can have, and I like Plan G better than Plan F because G gives you the same coverage for less money.
Now that you know Medicare Supplement Plan G is the way to go for 2017, click on our “Get Quote” below or on the upper right side of your screen. One of my agents will e-mail and give you a call with your Plan G quotes.