My Value Proposition
By Robert Bache aka “MedicareBob™”
Why should Medicare beneficiaries work with Robert Bache aka MedicareBob™?
I want to make you smile :-)
It’s a straightforward and simple question, yet with so much noise and competition out there, it sometimes seems difficult to explain.
To answer this question, I want to share my value proposition. My value proposition is not based on gimmicks or trendy value added services.
My value proposition is based on six concrete principles that every client can expect if they want to business with me and my team.
Robert Bache’s Value Proposition.
1) I am privileged to own a reputable insurance agency that keeps each clients’ best interest in mind. Our agency has thousands of satisfied policy holders and treats everyone with the utmost respect and courtesy.
I work with an amazing customer service team that ensure your basic questions, certificate requests, billing questions, and most importantly claims get taken care of promptly and efficiently.
2) I am proud to be an independent agent. As an independent agent, I have access to multiple, highly reputable Medicare insurance companies. I use the strengths of each individual company’s product and services to align with my customers specific needs.
3) My goal is to provide all of my prospects and clients with the heart of a trusted advisor, not a salesperson. It is vital that my prospects and customers understand the product they are buying not simply because I tell them so, but because they understand how the Medicare insurance products benefit them.
I never stop learning as this business is constantly changing and evolving. Staying up to date on the latest Medicare insurance products and services allows me to pass this new information on to my clients. I don’t believe in the status quo and never will.
My goal is to be a consultant, resource, and friend. When I achieve this with my clients, I become a true trusted Medicare Insurance advisor. This is my expectation for every client.
4) I will provide value to Medicare beneficiaries whether you’re a client or not. Yes, I want and expect to earn your business, but I will provide information useful to you through blog posts, social media sites, published articles, email newsletters, speaking engagements, and free consultations to demonstrate how I can be the best resource for information to assist you in choosing the right Medicare insurance plan for you.
Trust and respect are earned.
5) I will help you benefit more by saving your time and earning your trust.
Time–Medicare can be complicated, frustrating, and time-consuming. Working with team of committed professionals that truly care about your needs will save you much-needed time so you can focus on other important matters.
Trust–By partnering with a true business advocate, resource, and ally; you will have the peace of mind knowing that you can trust your Medicare insurance plan is in safe hands.
6) Doing business with me and my agency is not transactional, it’s relational.
Solid relationships are the foundation of our business. Once you become our client, we become partners. This is where the sale begins, not ends. My team and I are committed to constantly improving and enhancing our products and services.
My goal is a long-term relationship with all of my clients. Once we earn your business, we expect to keep it. Not because it’s convenient, but because you couldn’t imagine doing business with anyone else.
That’s my value proposition to you.
If you would like to learn more about Medicare, please contact me at (800) 525-0299 or via email: Bob@MedicareBob™.com.
If you are new to Medicare, or you have questions about Medicare I would like the opportunity of assisting you with your Medicare Insurance needs. You can also go to www.SrHealthcareDirect.com and look at the Medicare Insurance options that are available in your County.
Robert W. Bache aka MedicareBob™